Please help me...

Darefairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject: Please help me...
Hi, Dears, Please somoene help me. Ive been TTC through IUI, Metformin, Clomid & Ovidrel....Got a BFP in January, had a MC 9 at 9 weeks, followed by D&C, used Duphaston to induce period later in the month. Took Clomid days 5-9, Trigger Shot on Day 12, 3 nice big follies (19mm+). Had 2 IUI`s on the days following this. Im currently at 10dpo.

My problem: I am experiencing nausea & fatigue and a whitish discharge. Took various pregnancy tests, all negative until today, one of them (a more expensive brand) gave me a BFP (faint line that developed after 5 minutes). According to the info in the package the test should be read between 3 and 10 minutes. I went to the pathologist immediately and the blood test can back BFN. I`m loosing my mind. I have hot flushes, but worse at this stage I am VERY anxious.

Is it possible for me to actually be pregnant? Can a urine test be + before a blood test? I`m struggling to cope. I have this pushing urgency... I`m always somewhere between crying and anger...

My PCOS is very well controlled, and I actually ovulate naturally, but the Dr suggested we maximize the IUI chances with Clomid. Any info would really really help... Embarassed
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, welcome to the forum, although I am really sorry why you are here. What you have gone through is really horrible.

I honestly dont know about the urine test against the blood test, I did believe the blood test is more accurate, but then I also believed that you couldnt get a false positive (unless you are reading the test after the given time on the instructions, which then can give you an evaporation line, a false pos).
I know it is the hardest thing to do, but the best thing you can do is to relax and keep your stress levels down. I really believe in what will be, and that we just have to trust that it will happen. I know that may not give much comfort, but I strongly believe its true.

I would try and relax for a couple of days and then do another test or see your consulant again.
On a positive note, my sister was trying for 4 years, going through all the things you mentioned. They eventually put her on drugs and then tried IUI (before then they had just tried IUI without any drug help). She is now 30 weeks pregnant Very Happy Very Happy

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular