Am I pregnant!?! Or am I just worrying too much!?!

xoxlinzxox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant!?! Or am I just worrying too much!?!
My partner and I have been TTC for about 1yr now.Planning on going to see my doctor in the New Year if nothing happens by then.....
I never had problems with my periods and my boobs have never been sore!I'm not due on until 7th December, however my boobs feel very very tender and swollen, I felt very sick yesterday morning and this morning....Is it possible to tell this early with a home pregnancy test or should I wait?

I'm finding it so hard not to stress about it, and obviously stress doesn't help!Every month I get really down when I come on my period, I need to keep a positive mind but I'm running out of options!Please help!
ja43118
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi there - I had read that you couldnt do a pregnancy test until 14 days after conception and this may well be true, as I have yet to have a dating scan yet, but I had MP on 1st Oct & then 1st Nov. We then TTC on 8th and 9th Oct and I had some spotting on 10th & 11th (which led me to believe it was implantation bleeding). I had a funny dizzy spell on 15th Nov - so did a pregnancy test which was positive. Now - it could be that I got pregnant in Oct and that is why the test showed positive - but if it was Nov, then I got a positive result 7 days later. I know they are expensive but I always had a pack of 2 tests in the cupboard just incase - and I needed to know straight away because I am like that.

Good luck - I really hope this is it for you - if not, next year could be your year so fingers crossed.

JJx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
the early test kits like clearbue allow u to test fairly reliably up to 4 days before your period is due. The longer u wait, the more accurate it's likely to be though Very Happy

good luck!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular