Pain top of leg

CL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:04 pm 
Post subject: Pain top of leg
I am about 5 wks pregnant and have an ache not pain in the top of my left leg (its not an ectopic as thats been checked} should i be worried
t3brmgirlie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:05 pm 
Post subject: Pain in top of right leg and tummy ache
Hi there,

I am quite new to this site, and I just read your message about a pain that you get in your right leg. I am almost 12 weeks pregnant, and I have a scan appointment at hospital tomorrow. I am also getting a pain in the top of my right leg, which comes, and goes, it's like a wind pain. I also get dull tummy aches which also come and go. Having read other ladies comments on this site it seems that this is a discomfort that you can get during pregnancy, as your body is changing to make way for baby. I have spoken to my GP about this and he didn't seem too concerned. I hope this helps you.
Cecil
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:40 pm 
Post subject: The top of my legs (mostly the right)
Hi! I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant, and when I walk for more than 15min I get this pain at the top of my legs as well. It is really weird as I haven't felt this before. Sometimes I get so tired that I have to stop and get a cab even if I'm only 10min away from home. I have abdominal pain (not like period cramps) as well, which raises with every step. I'm worried why I can't walk as usual (I live 20min walk from work). The good thing is that once I arrive home and I lay on the sofa, all the pain disappears in about half an hour.
I hope your pain has gone by now and please let me know what your midwife said to you about it and if it was (is) right.
I have my first appointement with my midwife next week, I can't wait to check if this pain is normal so I can go back to normal and walk everywhere!. Best wishes, C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular