has anyones else's hubby gone off bd'ing or am i on my own?

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:52 pm 
Post subject: has anyones else's hubby gone off bd'ing or am i on my own?
hi ladies, hope we are all ok,
just wanted to have a moan,
ikeep reading all these posts at how much people are bd'ing and i feel so jealous. my partner is working so much lately that im lucky to get it once a week. im so stressed about it and everytime i try to talk to him about it he just doesnt want to know and says im nagging to much. i dont think he realises how important it is to bd alot around ov. i managed to have it 1 day before i ovulated this month so im holdin out a glimmer of hope but i think it really will be a miracle. i know it only takes once but im still negative. back in august he had a week of being extremely horny and we bd'ed about 4 times that week...just around ovulation, i fell pregnant but m/c.
i think this is why im soooo desperate for more sex as i know it can happen for us.
please can someone give me advice on what to do with him?...sometimes i feel like im with a little old man falling asleep in the chair all night!!! aaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhh xx

thank god ive got that off my chest! xx thanks for reading girls xx

Flo169
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hey

Well I think it's kind of tough on our men sometimes you know...I mean they have this reputation of being the ones wanting all the sex and horny 24-7 which just isn't reality....they have to get an erection to be able to perform...we don't!!! That said I understand your frustration, but the more stressed out you get with him the more he won't want to have sex. men do not work particuarly well under pressure in my experience. I would cool it a bit and act as though your not really bothered one way or another, and I bet he'll soon be on you like a flash! Just try to be a bit more relaxed and blahsay about it and you'll soon be havingn regular sex again and the more you have the more you want!! TTC'ing can get really technical for both parties involved so try to remember to have sex to enjoy sex not just to make a baby!

Flo xxxxxxxx
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject:
thankou flo thats really good advice. i know what your saying, i feel i need to take that attitude with him now and not mention it to him and just hope that his sixth sense tells him he needs to do it!!!! men are a different kettle of fish arnt they!! so different to us ladies. i just feel he doesnt want this as much as i do but deep down i know he does. ive always had a really high sex drive too so i always want it more than he does. trouble is now im wondering if hes having a quick tommy tank instead of sex, i would be distraught about that as its such a waste!!!!!!. thankyou for listening xxx Sad

JayK
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I am with you on this one, my partner is working long hours and 6 days a week. By choice though as he has taken on a weekend job which he is hoping will help enable a career change in the near future. This means the bding has gone out the window, he is too tired. Last week I think i got the ewcm he was not around! As i have irregular periods i am going to start charting from my next hopefully then get him in the mood!! We have been trying 2 1/2 years, he keeps asking why am i not pregnant yet! Told him to come up with the goods more often - in a joking manner. Very Happy

LOL
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
im glad im not alone on this one then was starting to think there was something wrong with me!!!!. yes ive started charting too, but without asking mine outright, no amount of hints or"showers before bedtime"!!!!!! make a difference. just hope it doesnt get any worse!!! xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular