Am I Pregnant

Sea
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 am 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant
Ok so really need some help on this one.

I finished taking the pill last month and came on my period on the 24th Sept. Around the 14th Oct got cramping that lasted days and also got some bad back ache but it was actually as low down as behind my bum bone! If that makes any sense! Anyway I was due on around 24th - 26th Oct (depending on what my new cycle was). Did a pregnancy test on Saturday 25th and got a really faint line (also my sister in law did the same and got a positive!) Did another on 26th got same faint line and another on 27th and it was slightly darker. These tests are Fortel and so can detect very early after conception. Then used another one which detects 5 after a missed period yesterday (but at night) and i think maybe i could see something but it was so faint maybe there was nothing!

I got some really pale whitish browish discharge on the night of the 25th and the 27th. But saw once on each times and never again. Also still getting cramping on left side all the way through the day but doesnt hurt. It feels like it is at my hip and also lower down sometimes but this seems like it is too high i wonder if it is just muscles pulling or something. Got spots which i never really get and my other half says boobs are bigger but they are not sore!

Going for a blood test on Friday but wondered if it is normal to be getting a faint line even after a missed period. Will also do another Fortel tomorrow morning.

Any advice appreciated. x
Flo169
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sea

Welcome to askbaby!,. Well it sound as if you had a positive!. The line can still be very light up to some weeks after your missed period. Some people still get negatives after they have missed their period and get a positive a week or two after. Congratulations!! Just get it confirmed with your doc first! Gosh that was quick a montg! Well done super fertile lady

Flo xx!
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Flo169!

Your telling me quick! Now you see my confusion and slight fustration in that i want to know one way or another. I am thinking the same though just nice to get a different view point and seem like i am not being crazy or slightly jumping the gun.

Early days though, will see from doc on Fri.

Thanks Again.

x
Flo169
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Be sure to let me know!!! best of luck! xxxxxxxxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular