morning noon and night sickness

debswebs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 pm 
Post subject: morning noon and night sickness
does anyone else feel the term morning sickness is a con??!! i have it all day and worse in the evening ( am 8 weeks) please someone tell me it will pass soon...... Sad
caseynjay
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:31 am 
Post subject: hey ur not alone
hey there , I totally agree with you there , i also have the same i feel sick from the minute i get up till i go asleep again at nite !!!!!!!! its horrible but i really cant wait till it stops, i also am 8 wks pregnant with my 3rd but neva experienced sickness like this with either of my previous pregnancys gd luck n all da best xxx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 am 
Post subject:
i know exactly how u feel its my 3rd and ive never been this bad so any thing that works pass it on please:D
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:52 am 
Post subject:
I found ginger worked - Twinings lemon and ginger tea, but also ginger root (chew it raw or use LOTS in a stir fry)

Also chewing gum helped for me, goodness knows why though!!
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:57 am 
Post subject:
yeh im going get that lemon ginger tea dont think i cud chew ginger i always have hated the taste lol typical
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
This is my first pregnancy, and the sickness seems to be getting worse and worse. It started as a bit of nausea in the evening, then moved to mornings, now it's proper full on sickness in the morning, along with general nausea throughout the rest of the day. Really difficult to cope with as I am a teacher so can hardly dash out half way through a lesson or eat throughout the day, any suggestions? I am 9 weeks, and everyone says it will get better around 12 weeks, I hope they're right!

LD
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:29 am 
Post subject:
morning sickness...what a rip off! lol !.
Im with you girls on that one, I feel a little queesy in the mornings but by 6 o clock i feel like ive got the flu!
Also Ive noticed that by the evening my belly is like a baloon...does anyone else get that? Im only 7 wks , this is my 2nd child and I never had it with my first.x
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
I feel the same Dawnb. My belly is huge in the evenings. It is bigger than before in the mornings, but by the evening I can't have my trousers done up. have no idea what I'm going to wear to my husbands Christmas do in 2 weeks time, didn't expect to be this big so soon (am currently nearly 10 weeks). I am feeling quite fed up with feeling rubbish at the moment. Expected to be really happy and loving it at this stage, but currently either feel sick, fat or knackered. Hope things get better soon, as am quite fed up with it (even though I am really excited about the baby).

XXX
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
im glad im not the only one, you will have to let me know how your pregnancy goes. i really do feel the same as u there!

take care.xx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
i totally know how u feel every one is eating and cooking around me and theres me trying ym hardest not to be sick
ive tried small meals but dont work and ahve to rely on others to cook for me:(
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular