Hi Helz!!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
You are def not mad if thats what you and hubby want. Thought I would stay up and talk to you tonight and now you are off!!!!!!! I believe in if its what you want then thats ok. Are you off soon? Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm 
Post subject:
no im not going yet, just dont want you to feel you have to stay lol! I can manage a bit longer if you can????

So are you hopeful for a BFP at the weekend? What made you want to test today, hope you weren't too down about it?

h xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Helz. Silly me really had to get out of my system. Not really hopeful if Im realistic Ive lost a tube and I know that tube tries to collect from other ovary but not always and Im nearly 35. But trying to stay a bit positive and if not then there is next month. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
i know but im sure it will work, your age isnt as much of an issue as mine is but i guess we all have obstacles that we have to Did the docs say the chances are much less with one tube? I have read so much about lots of women who have concieved with only one, just try and keep positive and i will do the same about my age!!

H xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ok Helz so Im guessing you have gone my dear. Night night. Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
still here been to loo!!!!!
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry helz thought you had gone to bed! Pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't go without saying night night lol!!! So what did you think of my previous question?

H xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry my comp so slow I end up getting cross posts. The Doc at hosp said slightly reduced. MY nurse at practice said 60% reduce and the EP trust say about 20% reduced. So who knows. Just have to keep pos in between my emotional outburst. At least Im doing while children in bed! Would like to happen in nxt 6 months if realistic. How about you and chances? pupx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
well i have as much chance as any other 40 year old I think?? I'm reasonably healthy dont smoke, only drink occasionally so hoping i will be able to, but you never know. I keep telling myself it wont happen quickly you just dont know what is going on inside your body eh!! It would be lovely if it would happen for us all quickly but somehow dont think it will be that straight forward do you?

Just noticed our tickers have gone to the next day!! You are only 3 days till testing me 5!!!

H xx
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
OMG. Would love to talk more but have to be up at 6 to be out by 8. Take care Helz, and heres to our chances. Take care. Pupxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
night night pup sweet dreams H xxxxx
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi pup just catching up on yesterdays threads and think I might have something to give you a boost. My OH's Sister was 36 when she decided to have her 1st child, she got caught straight away but it was ectopic, she lost her tube.

However within 3 months she was pregnant and had a little boy, she is now 37 and pregnant again. The baby's due in August, her little boy will be 16 months. Unfortunately her relationship is a ship wreck, but her clock was ticking, so she's happy with her baby and bump and that's the main thing !!

So don't worry about your age or that you have one tube just go for it sure we'll all have bumps soon x x x

By the way read an article that said you should BD everyday, soon as AF over until you are due again increases your chances up to 50% ??? Can only give it a go and see what happens Laughing Laughing

Baby dust to everyone
x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular