An Embarrassing question.

fallleaf
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:58 am 
Post subject: An Embarrassing question.
Hi everyone;

I'm eight months pregnant and my plecenta is low but I'm fine and not at risk as that I don't bleed and my emabarrassing question is that my husband and I are missing each other and sometimes we kinda attempt to make love Embarassed but we change our minds. Do you think having sex would harm me or harm the baby somehow? I was too shy to ask my doctor especially that my husband was there beside me. Please help.
Thanks for reading.
mom2matt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject: sex while pregnant
You should not be embarassed at all. I also had a low lying placenta. No problems. My husband and I had sex all the time while I was pregnant. It was great, it didn't hurt, it did't cause any problems. I say if you are in the mood go for it. Very Happy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
There is no evidence to suggest that sex can harmt he baby unless you've been advised to obstain by your doc....go for it!!! xxx
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi...i to had a low lying placenta with my third child who was a boy,and was advised by my doctor not to have sex,but it depends on each individual,my placenta had also come away slightly so if your at all worried phone NHS Direct or go back to the docs and dont be affraid to ask,theyve heard it all before thats their job Hun......x x x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:04 am 
Post subject: low lying
Good question and like you I was a little embarrased to ask my doc but plucked up the courage in the end. I too was low lying and was told that sex was fine but not to swing from the rafters or anything!! so go for it. Its a special time for you both so get close while you can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular