Ovulation Illness??

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm 
Post subject: Ovulation Illness??
HI girlies

Thought Id just pop on for a bit of advice. OV is due pretty much anytime now and i do have ewcm so know that i am pretty much bang on but today and yesterday I have felt really ill. Tired, run down, headache, backache and some stomach cramping (well sort of cramping, feels a bit like ive pulled a muscle inside if that makes any sense!!)

I just wondered if anyone else had ever experienced anything similar and if it could be down to ov. It could be that it happens every month but maybe ive just not noticed before but now im ttc its more obvious?? x
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there my lovely,

I do tend to feel a bit more tired and 'run down' around ov, but just put it down to all the bding Laughing Laughing
I recommend a lovely hot bath, candles, bubbles, the lot and then get hubby to spoil you and finish off with lots of loving, gentle dancing...you dont want to over do it, if you are feeling poorly Wink

Hey, if we both get pg close together then we can be strolling buddies round the estate Laughing

Txx
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
i don't seem to notice any symtens when ovullating, but everyone different, so hey it may be a sign
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Tigger83 wrote:
Hey there my lovely,

I do tend to feel a bit more tired and 'run down' around ov, but just put it down to all the bding Laughing Laughing
I recommend a lovely hot bath, candles, bubbles, the lot and then get hubby to spoil you and finish off with lots of loving, gentle dancing...you dont want to over do it, if you are feeling poorly Wink

Hey, if we both get pg close together then we can be strolling buddies round the estate Laughing

Txx

Awww....that sounds lovely!! Ive already picked out my pram and everything!!

Would be great to meet up for a drink tho soon if you fancy it? We can exchange tips!!! xx
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Cazza9 wrote:
i don't seem to notice any symtens when ovullating, but everyone different, so hey it may be a sign

Hi cazza......hope it being so bad this month is a sign!! Fingers crossed! xx Hope you are ok? x
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Im lucky enough to have been chatting to Tinkerbell who feels the same as me so yey.....Im not a complete freak!!! Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. How are we all today?? xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular