i think i'm six weeks pregnant but negative HPT

beckyboo48
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:48 pm 
Post subject: i think i'm six weeks pregnant but negative HPT
I am 20 and on BC for five years but my last week break (Middle of November) my period was very light with hardly any pain which is not normal for me that making my last 'normal' period the middle of October i may have been unprotected when had tummy bug at the beginning of oct and possibly after that and now have a very strange feeling in my abdomen that doesn't hurt but like cramping a lot of the time but is worse when moving to much, i'm peeing a lot, my boobs are tender, and i have lower back ache and i'm very tired all the time(sleep pattern hasn't changed) i have done a Pregnancy test but came back negative Am i Pregnant and if so how do i find out as doc surgery told me no longer do blood test at the surgery and told me to buy another Home test Please help !!

If i was six pregnant though wouldn't it show on a test by now?

Welcome any advice or experience as still taking BC untill confirmed and 11 days to go left on packet!! ?
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like you are pregnant to me.

Buy a Clear Blue Digital, That should give you a definate answer.

Good luck x
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
I am also on the pill, and i'm finding it really hard working out whether I could be pregnant! Because i dont have 'natural' periods on it, it's not an indicator i can use. From what i've heard early tests can sometimes give false negatives, so maybe just keep testing? Does it say on your pill packet what to do if you think you might be pregnant? X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular