Placenta has rissen but still have worries

kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:49 pm 
Post subject: Placenta has rissen but still have worries
Had my other scan yesterday to check & see if my Placenta has risen & to check on my fluid levels as i am carrying slightly to much...Well Placenta has risen but still got a bit to much fluid...The lady who scanned me told me to go to delivery & see a midwife in triage..They told me i have to see the consultant Wed & have glucose test on Fri..They have known about the fluid since i was 22 weeks but not done the test.It could be maternal diabetus or the baby may not be swallowing properly..Which is scary..Also was told baby could come early due to fluid & i won't go full term possible to be induced a week early..Was told if my waters break to ring hospital imediately as the cord can hang out & be dangerous for baby.If i start to bleed i have to ring up as well..So been worried about it all..My feet & ankles have started to swell due to the pressure of the fluid.....

Karen....
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Karen,

How worrying for you - really hope everything is ok.

Let us know what the consultant says - i'm sure everything will turn out fine.

Han x
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
yes my partner & i are worried.My ankles are still swollen..My partner spoke to guys at his work about this & a guy he works with said his partner had to much fluid & she was told she wouldn't go over her due date & the baby would be about 6 or 7lb at birth.We have been told baby is around 5lb 11 at the moment....the other guy said his partner was induced as she was TWO weeks over due & had an 11lb baby....So i don't know what will happen...They better make sure at the hospital that they stick to what they have told me as we are both worried...My tummy is huge due to the fluid..I look like i'm going to burst...Can't turn in the night without discomfort as i feel the baby move over to the side i'm turning on i am finding it very hard to do every day normal life things as large but very low & heavy tummy puts a stop to it....Bring on the labour i say... Laughing

Karen.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular