still doesnt feel real so gonna re-test to make sure

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject: still doesnt feel real so gonna re-test to make sure
i got my bfp on tuesday morning, used two FR's. still doesnt feel real so gonna go buy another kind tonight & test again tomorrow. cant help but think the others might have been false readings Crying or Very sad or i might just be being stupid & still in shock!! Surprised

Alouise
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same!!! I took loads of tests!

If u got 1 positive u r pregnant so dont waste ur money on any more Very Happy

Congrats hun x x x x

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
You are pegnent hon dont spend anymore cash you are going to need it for all the lovely things you need to by bump Very Happy
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hoya Fuzzy - I did exactly the same thing - used up my stash of pg tests. The lines will keep appearing so class yourself as pregnant me dear Laughing

Take care, cheers, C xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
hi fuzzy how are you hun?? ive done loads of FRER tests which were faint but there. ive now done a clearblue digital and because it says PREGNANT i feel a little more reassured however im sure i will feel i need to keep testing...just to make sure i still am!!!!
think it takes a while to sink in especially in the really early stages.
xxx

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats ineedbabydust - im so happy for you! your signs same as mine so i thought u would have been. sending u loads of babyglue back to you xx. Well I have tested again ths morning, this time used a clearblue digital, one of them ones that tells u how long since conception...reassured me that i am def PG and i was in the 2-3 wks since conception bracket. so think nearly 5 wks PG now? and also just about everybody knows now, except some of friends & work colleagues. Husband couldnt keep it to himself at all bless him he is so excited he told all his mates straightaway! SO I am v.happy & feel like its starting to sink in Shocked Laughing

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
lol fuzzyferret!! Laughing i done exactly the same today!! found out on wed morning, done another wed afternoon and just done another again!! just to make sure!!! Laughing Laughing xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular