Advice plz - Pregant???

sammie81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject: Advice plz - Pregant???
Hi everyone - I am knew 2this so will just jumo right in to my dilemma. I am 27 and am on the pill. About a month or so ago my boyfriend and I were away on holiday i.e a lot more sex than usual....At that time i was on anti biotics which i have just found out can affect the pill. We have sex regularly even when we are at home and due to a hectic lifestyle i have missed the odd pill here and there. I came off the pill on Fri for my period, it is now thursday and nothing (I usually get it regular as clock work on the sunday lasting till tues) About 2 or 3 weeks ago (still on the pill cycle) i had spotting of red and brown blood but only when i wiped it lasted a day or 2 - I thought I had an infection so went to the doctor but everything was clear. I have lower back pains and my stomach is very bloated. I have been feeling very sick around 2 oclock everyday but never sick. I thought I could be pregnant but my breasts are not that sore - they maybe feel slightly heavier but nothing to huge. I am extra tired and going to be a lot earlier than usual but again i have not been sick. When my period was due I was getting mild cramps and a wee slight pain in the left side - but no blood and usually on my period the cramp is unbearable. I am due to start my pill again on Sat but not sure what to do - ANY ADVICE????
I should also say I feel like my period is coming and blood is dripping out sometimes but when i go to the toilet there is nothing!!! I had a miscarriage last yr so scared to take a test then bleed!!
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:46 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear about ur m/c last year sammie but the only way ur gonna know if ur pg hun is if u take a test, if ur periods r regular then it does sound like there is a good chance u cud be preg, also u have signs even tho u r not bein sick u do have symptoms of sickness and u have other symptoms of pregnancy to, im not sure what the slight bleeding when u r wiping could be but u have to find out before u go back on the pill if u r pg or not if u r worried regarding the slight bleeding u shud mayb go to ur docs to have a test done cos if u r preg they will send u for an early scan bcos of m/c last year

gl hun i hope it all works out for u x
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 am 
Post subject: Thanks
thanks ml223 the bleeding was only for a day or 2 and it was weeks ago now so I am not really worried about it but if I was pregnant I know i will be worried sick everytime i go to the toilet. When can u take a test for the result to be accurate? thanks again x
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
no problem if the bleeding was a couple of weeks ago then it sounds to me like it was implantation bleeding and u def sound preg
u can take a first response or clear blue test up to 4 days before u period is due, so i think u wud be best to get one of them, and test first thing in the morning u r already late if u r due to go back on pill on sat so a good test shud be accurate x
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:00 am 
Post subject: Thanks
I know this may sound silly but is it normal that my breasts are not in agony??x Smile
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:10 am 
Post subject:
its not a silly question
to be honest im not sure but i think everyone symptoms are different for example not everyone gets morning sickness but yeah i wud think u could be preg without having sore breasts it might be that they will be sore later on in ur case and like u say they have got heavier which again is a sign
mine r agony when im due period so hopefully when i get preg i wont get sore either cos i cudnt handle 9 months o that pain lol

x
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:24 am 
Post subject:
your boob dont always hurt at the begining hun every one is diffrent xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Thanks - I have one last ques that may sound crazy!! I feel like my symptoms come and go....as in one day I feel fatter with sore back sore head sick etc then the next i feel ok then by afternoon its back...is this normal or am i just goin out of my mind lol!! Will call GP now! thanks for ur time guys puts my mind at ease xx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
ur symptoms r normal ur mind is prob all over the place jst now aswell so that wont be helping with ur symptoms gl with the docs x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular