bad night !!!

cutiepie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject: bad night !!!
Hi ladies

had a [*@!#%*] night last night... ended up in tears thinking of the treatment not working .. and no one seems to total understand unless you have went through something similar .... my hubby has been great and really supportive but he is a man and they never fully understand Rolling Eyes

just wish i had a storage box for my thoughts so that i could relax a little

sniff sniff xxx Crying or Very sad
jo2309
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject:
aw cutiepie, im so sorry ur really upset i take it ur trying IVF or something?

I have to confess hun im not doing out like that so i cant say 'i now wot ur goin through' because i really dont, but i can only imagine how sad and frustrating it must be?

There's always people on here hun who have been through every range of difficulties and im sure sumone will give u a more understanding supportive and encouraging answer later.

All i can say is try to stay on top hun and believe it will happen for u, and the reward will be greater than the journey. Smile Good Luck, x

cutiepie
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply hun and your boosting words

Yeah IVF .. some days i think " COME ON WORLD " then others like yesterday just want to curl up... least i have this site to talk too when iam feeling a little low .. it takes a lot of breathing and focus on the end outcome ... but as your rightly said sweetie the reward is worth the journey ( i like that saying) Wink

i soooo hope it does work.... all the praying in the world can not prompt a good outcome but please if they is a god LOL

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US Very Happy XXXX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular