advice please!

Lynnie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:04 pm 
Post subject: advice please!
Hey there i am new to this forum and wondered if someone out there could please give me some advice and put my mind at ease so i stop stressing.
I stopped taking the pill on sat 21st October and had a period during that week 24th-28th and i havent had one since. I did a test last tuesday and it was negative yet i still have no period. Did i test too early? Or is it possible cos i stopped taking the pill my body needs to get back to normal so my period is llate cos of that? Could the test be wrong?! I feel very fat and bloated!
Any ideas on what to do??
Lynds xxx
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure how the pill works think it depends on which type of pil u had i had the implant and i know as soon as that is out of ur body u can fall pregnant with in days.

the pill i think ur body has to adjust to not havin esp if uv been on it a long time sorry i cant be of more help maybe go talk to ur gp or nurse
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun
yes your body needs time to adjust. its probably slightly confused becasue after ur break u didnt continue to take the pill. you may fnd now that you have a few irregular periods/
mine were a nightmare when i came off the pill.
the bloated feeling could be because your period is due. theres no harm in regularly testing though.. if you dont have ne when its due next month i would go to your gp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular