July

DaisyElla
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject: July
Any one due in July?

Just curious...
im 28 weeks and have loadsa questions...

what do braxton hicks really feel like?
when will the linea line appear?
when will my stomache go hard?
why am i carrying low?
why do we get bump envy? lol

xxx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, im due on 14 th july. will try and answer your questions as best i can...
ive been havin braxton hicks for about 5 wks now, but i must add that i never had them atall with my daughter.
the linea line appeared around 5 wks ago too but again i never had that first time round.
your stomach could go hard at any time depending on your muscle/fat and size of womb ect.
there is probably no reason why your carrying low, just that every pregnancy is different
what do you ean by bump envy??? lol
when in july are you due?
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:22 am 
Post subject: bump envy
Oh its so nice to hear someone else mention bump envy!!!! I was about 30wks when I first started looking at other womens bumps in thinking "gosh she has a nice round tummy" and thinking mine didnt look quite as good!! I was sitting quite low and always noticed how high and round other people looked, I look back now and wonder why I even cared. Actually when you start feeling really preg you wont care, all you focus on is getting around, or waddling in my case!! Having a bump is really nice, it kind of keeps you company, LOL that sounds weird a!!
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi, im due 20th July. Havent had any braxton hicks yet, well that not that ive noticed anyway. My line appeared at about 12 weeks so think i was a tad early with that. Its got darker since aswell.

Like the others say all pregnancies are different so most of the rest depends on what body type and shape you are. Ive got quite a big bump now, i love it Very Happy xx

DaisyElla
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
cheers for all replys...massive help...lol

im due 27th July...
i have no line yet...and no braxton hicks that i know of...
bump envy is terrible...i find myself looking at other womens bumps and gettin a tad jealous of how neat and perfect they look lol

Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular