ladies pregnant? who many weeks?

shanesmom
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject: ladies pregnant? who many weeks?
want to know if your
NEW Clearblue Digital Double Pregnancy test with Conception Indicator
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is a unique innovation in pregnancy testing – the only test that answers the first two questions women ask when they think they might be pregnant. Am I pregnant? And when did I conceive?

It provides an unmistakably clear result in words - ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’. And if the result is ‘Pregnant’ it also provides the additional benefit of displaying how many weeks ago you conceived – ‘1-2’, ‘2-3’ or 3+’.

The new test is easy to use, and the ‘Pregnant’/’Not Pregnant’ result is over 99% accurate when used from the day your period is due. It provides reassurance throughout the testing process by displaying clear symbols on the digital Display, showing test progression and any error messages.

In addition, this Test offers the option of testing up to 4 days before your period is due.

How do I do a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator?
Please note, these are abbreviated instructions. Always read the in-pack leaflet before carrying out a test.

When you are ready to do your Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator, simply remove the Test Stick from its individual foil wrapper and take off the cap. With the tip pointing downwards, hold just the Absorbent Sampler in your urine stream for 5 seconds. Alternatively, you can collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container and immerse just the Absorbent Sampler in the urine for 20 seconds only.

When the urine sample is applied to the Absorbent Sampler it is detected by the test. A flashing ‘Wait’ symbol (egg timer) is shown on the Display demonstrating that the test is working correctly. Within 3 minutes the Display will show a ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ result. If the result is ‘Pregnant’ the ‘Wait’ symbol will continue to flash until the Conception Indicator result is displayed.

Some results may be shown in as little as 1 minute, and the result will continue to be shown on the Display for approximately 24 hours.
pregnant and how many weeks Very Happy Very Happy
shanesmom
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
ok let me finish you can only get these in europe website ishttp://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Clearblue_Pregnancy_Test.html
RobynEnya
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
I did one of these tests and got a positive result "PEGNANT 1-2" a week later i did another one of these kits and got exactly the same result. My GP confirmed i was 5-6 wks pregnant and sent me to EPU for a scan but when i got there they did a pregnancy test which showed up negative, they also took a blood test and that came back a negative at 3.6 hcg's. When i got home i did another one of these kits and still got a positive result. I did another one nearly a week later and still got a positive. Went for 2nd blood test yesterday which came back still a negative at 2.9 hcg's.

I am really confused as i feel pregnant, having indigestion which i only had in my first pregnancy and i was sick in the night.

They won't scan me and i have to accept that the blood test show that i mc and that i am no longer pregnant. But why did get 2 positive results after they say i mc ???
Doddsy
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject: Spam post i think
shanesmom
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:52 pm 
Post subject:
THIS IS NOT SPAM. CLAIRE I DID THIS RESEARCH MYSELF BECAUSE OF THE SAME PROBLEM THAT ROBYN IS HAVING. I WENT TO THE ER BECAUSE OF SOME SLIGHT BLEEDING THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD SPONT. ABORTED WHICH I DID NOT. I HATE THAT ER.
I WAS JUST REALLY EARLY. BUT MY BLOOD TEST KEPT GOING UP SO I HAVE NO IDEI ABOUT YOURS.
SO SORRY AND WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK I KNOW HOW IT FEELS
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular