Help really need advice

kelly26
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:13 am 
Post subject: Help really need advice
Hi my name is kelly i have 2 kids 10 and 7 had my implant removed on 12th november and starting trying straight away for a baby 31 days since last period on monday morning woke at 2:30 am with alot of uncomfort in the lower of my back almost felt like it was in my bum was very hot and flushed cheeks i have noticed that every thing i eat or drink seems to taste a lot stronger never had this before keep telling my self i will come on but hav'nt yet did a test monday tesco own i didnt use first wee and it said negative and then i remembered i had drank alot of juice in the night could this effect the results or am i getting hopes up for nothing
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
well my names kelly to lol and i have 2 kids and came of my implant in september time im now 9 weeks preg u can defo get preg straight away hun

id wait a few more days before u do another test
kelly26
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much for thr reply and maybe its a good omen that we have so much in common
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
lmfao and what else is funny u have the exact same username as my other mate called kelly does on another site so it must be fate
kelly26
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
hi there hope you are well still could not get over all the coincidents between went to tell my friend last night she thought it was well creepy still not got my period still got everything crossed hoping there is some kind of omen there so take care and if its ok i will keep you posted by the way( where you from if you dont mind me asking)
mrswolfbane
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
stoke on trent lol

its is funny the worlds a funny place good luck huny and yeh keep me posted Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular