Helz have you gone for the evening?

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
ok pup you enjoy having dd and dh home tomorrow and will hopefully talk to you tomorrow!! Dont forget we are cycle buddies!! Night night Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
MorganL wrote:
I'm feeling rather down today. I still haven't a clue if I'm ovulating or when I'm likely to. I've been going to the gym to try and lose a bit more weight and generally keep healthy to aid pregnancy but I'm too tired to do any BD!

DH thought I said Baby Riding which sounds like a different thing entirely!!

We are getting our new kitten tomorrow though so she'll be like a baby. Sort of.

Ooh feeling down today. Perhaps that's a sign of my hormones changing and I'll start to ovulate soon. No changes in my BBT though.

Sorry for being so depressing. I think I'm tired.

Hi morgan

sorry to hear you are so down, dont you get any ov symptoms? How long have you been trying?

Helz xx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Helz,

We've been trying for about a year (well, by trying I mean unprotected sex). I have PCOS though and although my periods are now frequent ( I wouldn't say totally regular as they can vary from 29-37 days), I had blood tests a while ago and I wasn't ovulating apparently. It could have been down to being tested on the wrong day though.

I'm now taking my BBT every morning, have been really bloated for the last couple of days. My stomach was sticking out so much it looked like I was pregnant!

I am trying to use this cycle as a basis for working out symptoms (I'm noting them down) and to test whether I'm ovulating but I am also BD every other day. Obviously I want to be pregnant but BD every other day is quite difficult when I'm so shattered.

DH is being ever so good and is very excited, I'm just having a bad day.

xx

My Ovulation Chart
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
have you tried checking your ewcm? I assume you know what i mean? Try not to let it get you down if you can relax it will happen im sure. Good idea to be as healthy as posible tho, i would say just try not to let it take over your life and perhaps ease of on the bd maybe? Not that you shouldn't do it regularly but every other day owch!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:56 am 
Post subject:
I haven't checked my EWCM (?) I'm not really sure what I shoudl be doing. I'm also not sure about how to check my cervix either.

Perhaps we should lay off the BD so often. I know they say we should have sex two to three times a week so I suppose every couple of days would be okay.

Thanks Helz. I wish I could access this place at work. It does help lift my mood!

x

My Ovulation Chart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular