Been in A & E all night......have I missed anything??

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:31 am 
Post subject: Been in A & E all night......have I missed anything??
Was in A & E all evening girlies so just wondered if Id missed anything excitin!!! xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:34 am 
Post subject:
hey hows u today? how come u were in a and e?
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:41 am 
Post subject:
I am sooooo bloomin frustrated!! Took a dive down my garden steps and they think i have a hairline fracture in my ankle but its too swollen for xrays to show up properly. So typical on the best BD of the month!!! How are you today hun? x
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 am 
Post subject:
im ok, had my appt yest was really good but have mixed feelings about it.
the doc was great and she really made us feel at ease and even my oh sees things totally different now the nxt step for me is to get bloods on day 21 and i have also been booked for a laperoscopy which shud be in june (so that was really quick) and hubby has to give a sperm sample.
she had to give us everything as a worse case scenario so as not to give us false hopes but she told us to remember it was all worse case and it didnt necessarily mean that was how it wud turn out,
she said there is about 40%chance that there is sumit wrong with my tubes but if they do the laperoscopy and there is sumit they can fix they will do it there and then which is good,
she said at worse case i wud need ivf but that is very worse case and we shud take it as it comes cos i have everything in my favour for being ok,
but i was a bit annoyed bcos she said if it did come to ivf then the NHS wud not pay bcos oh already has a child which i dont think is very fair cos if the problem is my tubes why shud oh already having a child effect my chances of getting the chance to have my own child i jst felt that was a bit off bcos its like im getting punished bcos he had a child before he met me i wud understand if the problem was him but we jst have to hope it dont come to that and dr said chances were good that it wudnt but she jst had to give us everything as a worse case scenario

so all in all it went well and the whole process seems to be going really quick and the dr was really nice so we jst have to hope everything is fine now or it is sumit they can sort
but hey its friday and nearly the wkend so keep smiling lol, its oh bday 2moro so we r goin out take our mind off things

hope ur ankle is better soon sounds really sore, not exactly what u needed but at least hubby can do lots of runnin around after u Razz

xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:11 am 
Post subject:
That does sound really positive and it is great that its all happening so quickly. Its nice that they have managed to get you in so soon as its obviously appreciated that it is a frustrating and long drawn out time and waiting just makes you get more agitated!

Hopefully you may get caught naturally while you are waiting for your appointment which is something you hear a lot about! Fingers crossed xxx Hope you are enjoying the sunshine at the mo and it will be lovely to go out and get your mind of things. Im trying to concentrate on planning for hubbys 30th next year so ive got something to think about other than babies!!
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:18 am 
Post subject:
yeah it is all happening really quick which is great and it could be that i get the laperoscopy and its jst that im a little blocked and that will open my tubes up i know a girl who had been tryin 2 yrs and she got lap and has fell pg the month after so sometimes jst them openin u up can even help and the doc was really great bout everything,
yeah i am enjoyin the sunshine think we r gonna have a bbq for tea tonight!! xx
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
He he!! Thats what i was tryin to do last nite so make sure you avoid the steps!!!! Laughing
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
lol luckily ive no steps i went out and cut all the grass yest so garden lookin half tidy so decided to get use of it!!

x
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Casstia hun thats rubbish Sad Hope you are ok. Take it easy and rest lots. You will just have to strap your leg to the ceiling and bd Laughing Tad awkward but will make it more interesting!!!!

Txxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yep thanks for that thought hun!!! Was nearly coming round yours for a lift to hospital!! hubby been drinkin so we had to get a bloomin taxi!! and id got a skirt on.....not a pretty sight for the taxi driver!!! Laughing
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
oh bugger, you should have popped on here and shouted me! would have happily given you a lift. Hope your not in too much pain hun? Im just chillin this aft, then going to clean up, ive got the girlies coming round tonight, so wont be able to get my fix on here....hence my 'glued' state now Laughing Laughing Cant believe weve got BFP's on here this week, its great news! Just hope I can add to them next week. I have been feeling really strange and positive for over a week, but as its getting closer I keep telling myself no cos I dont wanna be disappointed if af does arrive...although I just have this immense feeling that she wont Confused

I have had my dog in training for ages ready for a baby in the house!!!! My sister is due in 9 weeks, so thats my excuse to the fam at the min!

Txx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed this is our month too then!! When are you thinking of testing?
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Im trying really hard not to test till af due on tues, but i feel so sure that i want to test now! I keep telling myself im wrong though just so im not disappointed if 'she' arrives!!! I will be ok if she does though, just better luck next time!!

hey, we could be preggie buddies if we fall close together?! I would need someone to go to all the preg mummy things with....I'd feel a prat going on my own!! Getting ahead of myself now though....must behave! would be good to go through it with someone i kinda though!!

Txx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
oooohhhh.......that sounds fab!!! Really lookin forward to it. Hopefully there will be something in the air over derbyshire then we can go strolling round the estate with our luvly buggies n luvly babies!!!
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
oooh yay, sounds good hun!

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular