Day 58 - docs appointment tmrw

missusMop
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject: Day 58 - docs appointment tmrw
hello

I am now on day 58 so decided to go to docs and have appointment tmrw afternoon. Feeling a bit nervous for some reason not sure why. Not sure if they'll do a blood test but hope so.
My temp seemed to be up today which surprised me although I haven't been too good at checking it the same time everyday.

I just feel a bit flat these days, I think it is coz I am trying to be good and lose weight at the same time as TTC. Not a good combination.

Anyway I hope you are all doing better than me. Very Happy

Sounds like there has been right mixture of BFN's and BFP's recently. Here's hoping we all get to post a BFP message soon eh?

xx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

Sorry you are having a rough time of it lately. Have you been trying long? How have your cycles normally been???

Hope you get some info/help from your app tomoz. Do let us know how you get on. There is always someone around here if you want to talk.

Txx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck at the Docs my dear. Pupx
missusMop
Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi tigger - thanks

Been trying for 2nd child since October 07. How about you? Was on the pill befor then but seemed to settle into a regular cycle until this one.

I just seem okay about it most times and then have a few bad days when I get a bit low. I think I am just annoyed that I seem to be in limbo - don't seem to be ovulating so haven't got a chance of getting pregnant.

cheers again
xx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Hope everything goes ok at docs today hun. xxx
Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hey missus mop!

I really feel for you cos I've just been in that situation but thought I would send you a quick message to perk you up! Af arrived for me on day 58 on Friday. I had just booked a doctors appointment and then it typically arrived so I cancelled it. I've decided that I will go if I have another month where it's really really long and if I continue having trouble.

The best of luck today hunni. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine. I think i've asked you this before but how long have you been having long cycles for? Have you recently come off the pill?

Stay positive. I hope it goes well for you at the docs. xxx
missusMop
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah23

doc was lovely - thankfully.
Had to hand a wee sample in this morning and get the results next wed. Not expecting a BFP though.

they will do a blood test for hormones if my next AF doesn't arrive which is due on the 19th May.

Been off Pill since october and had been regular 31-35.

How about you/

great news about the BFP's on here today.

xxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun,
glad doc was nice...makes all the difference doesnt it?! How rubbish you have to wait so long for results.....how come that is?? Hope you get a good result or af soon hun, its horrible being in limbo land.

Fingers crossed for BFP's for all
Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular