Post subject:
Sorry to hear about your bad day.

My fingers are crossed for you x x
Holly1802
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:11 pm 
Post subject: Thank you!
Thank you,

I'll let you know what happens with it all, hopefully I'll have good news sooner then later!!

Hollyxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:26 am 
Post subject:
When i was pregnant with my first child 11 yrs ago i had about 6 urine pregnancy tests that all showed up negative that was clear blue and also through the doctors, they finally sent me for a scan and i was 12 wks pregnant by this time...strange but these things happen, the human body is a weird and wonderful thing!
Im now 7 wks pregnant with my 2nd child and i did a test (tesco own brand ) the day my period was due cause i was so convinced i was pregnant and up popped the 2 pink lines..... so it all depends on the hormone levels i guess.

dawn x Surprised
Holly1802
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:09 am 
Post subject: Reply
Hi,
Got bad news!!
Just letting you know that I had a call from the doctors yesterday and she said that I have unfortunatly miscarried. I was eight weeks pregnant, so my last miscarriage wasn't a miscarriage.
Thanks for listening
Hollyxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Im really sorry to hear that. God youve had a bad time lately. Im sure it will all go ok next time. Keep your chin up babe xxx
Holly1802
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:26 pm 
Post subject: Thank you!
Hi,
Thank you very much you all have made it so much easier for me as I can talk to you all about it! Hopefully next time it should work out. However we are going to wait for a few months just to let things settle down a bit.
How are you any way? And how are you getting on??
Thanks for listening
Holly xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
hey Holly - sorry to hear about your miscarriage Sad Sounds very sensible to wait and get yourself back to normal before trying again.

/hug

Anna
Holly1802
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 pm 
Post subject: Thanks!!
Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply, I'm glad you think it's sensible to wait as I needed a second opinion!
I'll keep ypu posted if there are any changes!

Thanks again
Holly x
Princess828
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:15 pm 
Post subject: help me!
I'm 17 years old and i am 18 days late on my period. I took a hpt.. and it showed up negative but i still havent gotten my period. I am a little confused. and i dont know where to go from here. please help me. Crying or Very sad
katyanne81
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm 
Post subject: Re: help me!
Princess828 wrote:
I'm 17 years old and i am 18 days late on my period. I took a hpt.. and it showed up negative but i still havent gotten my period. I am a little confused. and i dont know where to go from here. please help me. Crying or Very sad

I would take another test first chick and if that shows negative again then book an app with your GP, 18 days is quite a while so if youre not pregnant then you need to get it checked out. Good luck xxx
Princess828
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
yea i plan on it but my mom doesnt know so my best friends mom is going to get info for me about medicade.. so i can go to a doctor b/4 my mom finds out.. im just really scared. do you know if taking anti-nausa medicine will hurt the baby? and if im not pregnant what could be wrong that im so late? iknow its not stress because im not stressing about ne thing.. thanks so much for the help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular