Newby!!!

xTEGx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject: Newby!!!
Hi girls (and any guys as well),

I'm new to this site. Been off the pill since last May though my husband and I have only really been trying since end of last year. Amazingly (well I thought it was as I've always thought for no real reason that I'll find it hard to fall pregnant), I fell pregnant a month ago. Best feeling ever though unfortunately that only last a week as I MC. Took a couple weeks to emotionally get over it but now we're full on trying again Smile

My cycle is all messed up at the moment but fingers crossed it won't take long to get pregnant again but I guess only time will tell....

Enjoy this lovely weekend...

xTx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi Taz and welcome to the forum. Im really sorry about your mc but glad you are back ttc again. Hopefully your cycle wont take too long to come back to normal and you will get a lovely BFP in no time Laughing

Lots of luck and babydust
Txx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Taz

welcome to the site! Sorry to hear of your m/c but sounds like you are being very positive about trying again. Good luck and keep talking! Laughing

Helz xx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:09 am 
Post subject:
Cheers girls,

MC was awful and for a short while I did feel really low and unhappy but it was early days in the pregnancy so I've been able to move on relatively quick. I feel happy again and very positive right now.

I'm going to try acupuncture over the coming weeks (maybe months if I don't fall pregnant straight away). Apparently it can help with your fertility etc....

Will let you know how that goes...x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi Taz

So sorry to hear about your MC but please try and stay positive as at least its a sign you can conceive. I know that probably isnt any concellation but it may be at some point in the future. Just a warning tho as you are a newbie.....everyone on here is absolutely mental!!! (especially that Tigger.....watch out for her!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ) (only kiddin hun we love you really!!!)

On a serious note tho, there is usually one or another of us on here to chat to, moan to, laugh at or whatever you want to do!! Ive found the forum has been like my life line since i started ttc in december. If you ever want extra chat I have included my MSN and Facebook profile on previous pages but will repeat them below JIC. xxx

MSN - casstia1@sky.com
Facebook - Jo Stanhope xxx
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:37 am 
Post subject:
nah Taz, dont listen hun, its all lies.......LIES LIES LIES.....LIES I tell ya Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ok, so maybe i am just a little bit nutty Wink Laughing I really do find it helps though. Welcome aboard hun and do check out the ABFAA's post.....it will help you though and give insight into what you have joined Laughing Laughing

Txxxxxxxxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am 
Post subject:
Noooooooooooo...................dont point her to that one.....she'll never come back!!!!
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Taz
Sorry to hear about your MC. If its any concellation I also MC at 6 weeks beginning of April! It was also very early, and did feel like a wreck, but as I was told, it is a loss no matter what stage it is at, but you do need to remember that in these circumstances you have to trust mother nature. Something was obviously not right! I know its hard, but stay strong and chat to these wonderful ladies- I have found them a huge help. Chin up chick. It will happen.

Smile xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular