bruises

ljstirling
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm 
Post subject: bruises
my 12 month old daughter has got bruises on her legs about 7 on one leg 3 ont he other and one on her wrist, is it normal to get bruises at her age?
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
Isabelle is always covered in bruises and was especially at that age, I dread to think what other people must think when they see her legs in summer lol.
Fayebelle
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
My daughter went through a phase of falling over and banging her head, she was smothered in bruises Sad In August she dropped a picture frame (Grandma's birthday pressie) on her toe, it's still black now but growing out slowly.
I think bruises are normal, and all part of the healing process after a fall. Even if they do look nasty sometimes...

Stitch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
If there are really a lot of bruises all over her body then it could be something called ITP which basically means that the platelet count of the blood has declined sharply. It usually sorts itself out but it's worth checking with a doctor. Otherwise it might just be that she's going through a bumpy stage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular