Hi, anyone else out there due in jan?

babymorris
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:16 am 
Post subject: I am due on 27th Jan 08 with a ickle boy
Hi everyone,

I am preggers with my 1st baby and i am very excited and very scared at the same time, I had my 20 week scan 2 weeks ago and found out i was having a little boy and everything was all good, so the next stage is to get the babys room sorted which is exciting i can't wait to get the paint brush out, I am from Oxfordshire if anyone knows the place.

I wish all of you the very best and look forward to hearing from some of you as your pregnancy progresses at this exciting and scary time,
paito
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:32 am 
Post subject: hi
Hi, this is my 3th kid, I am 35 and very excited, I got married a year ago and is my husbands first baby, he is 43 and is very excited. It is a boy, I can't wait to see my bbaby. my other kids are very happy too. Good luck to everybody!
skyeblu07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:54 am 
Post subject: due date
hi iam 19 will be 20 in bout 3/4 weeks, iam expecting my third child a lil girl. i have a lil girl aged two named skye and a lil boy aged 1 named joshua. me and my husband are really happy although the baby wasn't planned can't wait to meet our lil lucy. my due date is 20/01/08. congrats to everyone hope you all enjoy pregnancy and motherhood even more so.
withlarry
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Hello Everyone I am new to this site I just joined today.My EDD is Jan.13 2008.The doctor has told me that I am having a girl.Can that be true..Because I have three other boys and the second one was suppose to be a girl...Anyway to make a long story short my husband had to return everything and get blue instead of pink......I really hope I won't be doing that again.Good luck to everyone!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular