Help ? ?

xEmzx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:44 am 
Post subject: Help ? ?
Heyy =)

Me and my fiance were trying to conceive about 5 months when I fell pregnant, but I had a miscarriage. During the pregnancy I had none of the pregnancy symptoms.

We continued trying for about another 2 years and nothing happened.

So I just gave up hope and after time forgot completely about trying for a baby... That was about 5 months ago now.

This week I've noticed my breasts are quite hard, my fiance has pointed this out too. I've had increased watery discharge and I keep getting hot sweats. My period was due today and no show, but my periods are sometimes a few days late anyway.

I've looked up these symptoms on the net and the discharge and breast firmness could be due to menstruation.

I know I should just wait until my period, but I can't stop thinking about pregnancy again.

Does anybody think I could be PG ?

If I was would it be possible for my breasts to start feeling harder this soon?

Wb please ladies!!

Love Emz xxxx
JanineAndCasey
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:27 am 
Post subject:
You know the only way to know is by doing a test!!! As you are due why don't you take the up to 4 days early ones to be sure. If you are then you do not need to be worrying as this will not be good for the baby if you are pregnant. Hey maybe you have stopped thinking about it and your little bundle of joy has found you!!!

Hope it's good news make sure you keep us informed!! J9 xxxxx

jenniP35
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Early pregnancy signs usually start 10 - 14 days post conception, so around the time your period is due if you have a 28ish day cycle, but the only way you will know is by doing a test. Good luck and keep us posted Smile
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:49 am 
Post subject:
good luck

let us know the results!

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject:
oooh how exciting.....i really hope that you get a lovely BFP hun.
Take the test and know for sure, then you can either relax and enjoy or have more fun in the bedroom Wink Laughing

Lots of luck and babydust

Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular