Hello Everyone

kerry29771
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:56 am 
Post subject: Hello Everyone
Hi. Smile My name is Kerry and I'm mum to Cameron James who is now 4 months old. We live in Edinburgh and as well as being a mum I am also a nanny to 2 kids age 4 and 7. Have been back at work since CJ was 10 weeks old but am very lucky that I am able to take him with me. Very Happy Hoping to chat with all mums out there, especially those who have babies the same age as CJ. Hope to chat soon.
[/list]
xSiobhanAx
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Hiya hun, I'm Siobhan Abigail and I have a baby girl called Molly Carla Gabrielle who is just over a week old, so not as old as Cameron James
my mum has my baby bro Noah matthew tho who is nearly 2 months old
and I'm also a godmother to my friend's baby Riley Thomas who is over 2 weeks old Smile

welcome hun xxx
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
Goodness. What a lot of babies! Congratulations on your baby girl and thank you for replying. How are you enjoying motherhood? I'm really impressed that you are surfing the net at just over a week Surprised . I was still in a complete daze at that point. It took me a good 2-3 weeks to get my act together.
I love being a mum. I am still at the stage of looking at him and thinking (a) god, I made you(b) you're mine and (c) could there be anything more perfect than you? Do you think you ever get over that or will I still be thinking that 20 years from now?
xSiobhanAx
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Lol, yep Faye's boy Riley was a total shock tho
Bing a mum's amazing, I love it, it's tiring tho Wink
Lol, Molly's asleep so I come on here coz everyone's really nice Smile

Aww, I know wha u mean hehe, I think when they annoying us and staying out all night and wanting everything then it'll go lol xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular