due in october x

ConnorsMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due 19th October according to Midwife but have my 1st scan on Friday at nearly 14 weeks. I'm not sure what that will say but as it was only possible to have conceived on either 25th or 26th January (my husband works away) I can't see my dates changing very much.

I was never actually sick, just felt sick all the time. It has passed now and I'm starting to get my energy back. Can't wait til Friday though!!
sam22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
hiya all girls im due october 17th its great can feel baby flutter as this one is my second had my first scan last friday baby wouldnt keep still for me to have a nice photo but got one in the end got my bloods in 2 wks i felt sick for most of my pregnancy so far and have been sick twice good luck to all you parents to be samxx Very Happy
averyproudmummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject: someone i can talk to about my pregnacy
hello ladies,
i'm due on the 15th oct and comin up to 18wks, having my 20wks scan on the 28th may. can't wait because i'm goin to find out what it is. Very Happy
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi

I'm due also on 24/10, looks like there is a baby boom in October.

I go for my 20 week scan on 9/6 and am thinking of finding out the sex of my baby, don't think I can wait till October to find out, too exited.
smelen
Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
helo!!

our baby is due on the 29th!! so excited!!

xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular