To induce or not to induce

queenmyers02
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:52 pm 
Post subject: To induce or not to induce
Hi I'm new and I need a little help. I was wondering, I have 3 children a 8 year old a 6 year old and a 18 month old. My husband and I don't have a lot of help as far as babysitting is concerned and I have had family members offer to keep the kids for the days that I'm in the hospital but then minds have beed changed now that I'm near my due date. I have and offer but my friend have 4 gilrs of her own and 2 boys I think the responsibility is to great for her. I thought that if I get induced then my husband and I could have someone to keep kids during the vacation 27th 28th and 29th of Dec. of which I do have an offer of help for those days. Can I get a little advice? Natural or induced?
Shara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 am 
Post subject:
thats a hard one, what is your actual due date? and what does your doctor think of that?
queenmyers02
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
My due date is Jan. 4th but last week I got an ultrasound and the due date according to my measurement is Dec. 25th the baby weighs 6 lbs and I am 33 weeks. I am in so such pain right now I am now 45% effaced and 2cm dialated. My doctor now says that the baby head is down so far in my pelvis that she don't think that I am going to need the induction.
jaajamom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:49 am 
Post subject: inducing labor naturally - I would not recommend medical one
Hi, Just came across your post... I wish taht you wouldn't need to think medical induction just because baby sitting, but this is life...
I'd at least try maternity acupressure. I used it to induce my labor, but because I was overdue. It worked really well for me. I checked the webpage for you, it's http://www.maternityacupressure.com/
All the best! I hope that your baby will born on the exact day it's the best!
rngrad2b
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:29 am 
Post subject: ~J
queenmyers02 wrote:
Hi I'm new and I need a little help. I was wondering, I have 3 children a 8 year old a 6 year old and a 18 month old. My husband and I don't have a lot of help as far as babysitting is concerned and I have had family members offer to keep the kids for the days that I'm in the hospital but then minds have beed changed now that I'm near my due date. I have and offer but my friend have 4 gilrs of her own and 2 boys I think the responsibility is to great for her. I thought that if I get induced then my husband and I could have someone to keep kids during the vacation 27th 28th and 29th of Dec. of which I do have an offer of help for those days. Can I get a little advice? Natural or induced?

Hi!
There are several methods that I have used personally to "jump start" my own labor, and have seen many women who this also worked well for. I have experimented with a lot of different induction methods, and this is the most effective combination of methods that I have found. You can find this information on my website: http://ultimatebirthplan.googlepages.com/
* you will find a link called "natural Induction Methods" under the "40 weeks" link.
I hope that this helps!
pixiemama
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
I used the book at maternityacupressure.com and it helps to naturally induce labor so you can be in control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular