Took a test today!!

kiz8888
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:06 am 
Post subject: Took a test today!!
Well after being 10 days late with my period my work colleague persuaded me to take a preg test so I did and it was positive!!!! Shocked Very Happy I didn't really believe it so did one of the clearblue digital ones and it said i'm definitely pregnant!! Have done another two since which have both been positive also. And now I can't sleep as i'm so excited!!

Good luck to everyone trying to get their BFP's. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone!!

Very Happy Very Happy
KJ24
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Congrats Kizz, I'm really happy for you, just out of interest how long were you ttc.

Me and my partner been trying and this is month 5 now. I'm not due til the 18th which would mean i was ovulating this tuesday if i was only a 28day cycle but my cycle has been so messed up these last 4 months that i don't know when i'm ovulating. I want get ones of those kits to tell. I have been late for the last three months each cycle getting lengthier than the last and every month i get my hopes up only to have them dashed.

Would love to know how long it took for you o conceive. Would be reassurance that maybe me and my partner will finally get our bundle of joy.

Congrats again though Kizz

Very Happy Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS Kizz8888 X X
kiz8888
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hey KJ24,

I came off the pill at the end of august so been trying for 3 months. I honestly thought it would take me forever to conceive as I was on the pill for over ten years and had done an ovulation predictor test last month and was sure I hadn't ovulated.

The digital clearblue tests are the best I think so if you are going to test you should definitely get that kind.

Good Luck, i really hope it works for you xx Smile
kiz8888
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mikhaela xx Very Happy Very Happy
keekaboo
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
congrats kiz8888 how far along do you think you are? x
kiz8888
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Keekaboo,

I worked it out that i'll be six weeks pregnant tomorrow. Just hope everything goes okay over next few months. I was so worried that I couldn't get pregnant and now I am i'm worried that something will go wrong!!! It's madness!! xxx Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular