I still dont know

sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 am 
Post subject: I still dont know
I have asked so many time, how to put pics on. I havent put them on any photo based site- i.e Photobucket. They are just on my laptop. I dont want to have to upload them anywhere, and i am also having trouble with the avatar pics. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
hey sophie

I'm 99% certain you have to host them somewhere like photobucket in order to dosplay them here, as this website doesn't have the capability to actually 'hold' your photo - it just looks it up somewhere else.

Avatar - the problem i always have is that all pics are too big. (you'll notice i also don't have one!!) but I think you can create one using a free avatar re-sizer website. Don't have a recommendation I'm afraid.

Hope that helps

Anna
xx
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Agree with devon mum, you need a host for your pictures and you need to re-size the avater picture in some sort of software, I use photoshop but you may have a paint programme on your puter that does a similar job.

If your worried about privacy have a google for private sites... flickr may have a privacy setting.

Annoy me and I will sit on you.... and it will hurt! Smile
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Sophie I have put a sticky on about avatar pics but you have to upload them to adjust the pixelation for this i'm afraid xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
go to www.shrinkpicture.com to resize ur photo to put it on ur avatar..

and once u have ur photos on photobucket, u use the img button a the top of these boxes and paste the img code from photobucket

Jump to:  

Community

Popular