Am I Pregnant?

aeslehc15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:46 am 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant?
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum and have been reading some posts.

My husband and I decided it was time to start trying for our first Smile I came off the pill in early October and we did the deed a couple of times during ovulation. My period isn't due for another week and a half but for the last three days I've had headaches (and I haven't had a headache for a while now), plus I had a dizzy spell yesterday morning. For the past couple of days I've had not cramps but like an electric feeling in my abdomen. Has any one else felt these symptoms? I can't take an early test until Monday but I want to know Smile

Thanks so much!
aeslehc15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Okay, this morning I have also noticed more of the bumps on the areolas surrounding my nipples. Could someone please tell me if they've experienced the same symptoms?
1stTimeMummyX
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:12 am 
Post subject:
I was due on my period last fridaydid a test the same day came up negative. still not come on and im feeling really tired, a bit nauseous in mornings and sore boobs now. maybe its all in my head as weve been trying for nearly 2 yrs after an ectopic pregnancy. HELP?!?!?! Razz
Suzannex
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 pm 
Post subject: GLx
promising symptoms, little early but everyones different. try and hold out to test for as long as poss.. i was due yesterday.. no period :S i tested this mornin.. was negative.. so it shows yet again every1s different.. the longer you hold on.. the better result you'll have. Very Happy

GL x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular