so fed up

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun,

Im not too bad. Driving myself totally nuts this month! I have been feeling so strangely positive for days but it has jumped up and left me today Confused Sad I think i have just been trying to convince myself I am not preg just so that I am not disappointed if 'she' shows up.

Today though, I have had really bad lower back pain and a crappy headache. Ive felt quite sicky all day, but have just kept telling myself its in my head!!

I am really trying to wait until she is late before testing but its killing me!!! Im normally like clockwork, so if she doesnt turn up tomoz then will be testing first thing wed.

Anyways, how are you doing honey????

Txx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:09 am 
Post subject:
gl for today tigger hun x
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:11 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. I really am hoping she stays away and I can test first thing tomoz. I havent tested today as i hate seeing bfn so am going to wait and see if shes late and then test.
Im feeling so nervous but am at work and busy so wont have much chance to think about it today...unless 'she' appears Evil or Very Mad

Txx
ja43118
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Hey tigger - just want to say - GOOD LUCK, {{BIG HUGS}}, Lots of baby dust too xx

I know this horrible moment when you want to test - you want to know - but also want to delay BFN if its there. I have a great feeling about all my new buddies this month - I am expecting 9 out of 10 BFP's this month. So go on - be my first!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Ja xxx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular