Post subject:
ooooh yay, fingers crossed Laughing

Lots of luck for all Very Happy

Txx
NICKY34
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ha!Just laughed loads when I read that you have been running to the loo to see if AF has crept up on you cause I have been doing it all day Laughing Laughing What are we like?! Laughing I even stopped half way through my medication round at work cause I was convinced she had made an appearance!!x
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
NICKY34 wrote:
Ha!Just laughed loads when I read that you have been running to the loo to see if AF has crept up on you cause I have been doing it all day Laughing Laughing What are we like?! Laughing I even stopped half way through my medication round at work cause I was convinced she had made an appearance!!x

But she hasn't? When are you testing Nicky?

Lots of babydust coming your way from Bristol!

xxx

My Ovulation Chart
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Morgan,
No sign of AF yet on the 40th day of my cycle.I did a test this afternoon but it was negative xx
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Oh sorry, I didn't read through the thread properly.

Boo to the BFN but if you tested negative for 8 weeks previously even though you were pregnant, it ain't over until AF turns up so stay positive!!

Will be crossing my fingers for you. xx

My Ovulation Chart
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Ha, its mad it isnt it hun!?!? How crazy are we Laughing I was really silly and used a cheapy test about an hour ago....bfn Sad Im not getting too down as it was a cheapy and i have drank soooooo much water today, so any levels of hgc would have been well and truly watered down.

Fingers toes and everything else crossed for testing in the morn.

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers Morgan,
Am torn between trying to stay positive and trying not to get my hopes up.Just watched Eastenders which was about pregnancy and now Holby City which started with a pregnancy storyline!!Aaargh - there's no escape!! Laughing xx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nicky and Tigger

lets hope you will be BFP Buddies eh!! Everything crossed for you both.

Helz xx
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Tigger,
Wouldn't pay too much attention to the BFN.Like you said it was a cheap test and your levels may not me detectable after a long day of drinking water.Hope you're ok and I'm sure we will all be keeping absolutely everthing crossed for you tomorrow (except those who are ovulating might not keep everything crossed!! Wink )

Sending tons of babydust your way xxxxxxxx
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Helz. I am like Nicky, torn between positive feelings and scared of another bfn Sad

Everything crossed and babydust for all.

Txx
beauy
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject: fingers crossed
Hi everyone i'll have my fingers crossed for you all for tomorrow, i am now 12 days late and still no sign of the dreaded af Very Happy , done 2 first response tests but they were just b4 af was due both neg Crying or Very sad and have done 2 cheapies 1 was this morning where i swear there was a really faint line but i think i was seeing things as no one else could see it so possibly a evap line Confused
I don't think i will test now till friday/saturday depending how patient i can be, so far it's killing me as i'm so wanting to go get a cb digi from the 24 hour store by us but don't think i can handle a BFN again as yet.
Fingers crossed for you all.
TC and baby dust to you all ***********************************************************************
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi beauy,

Sorry youve had bfn's hun. Its really [*@!#%*] isnt it. I hate seeing one. I would def go out and get a cb digi. Thats what i am using in the morn, so fingers crossed it will bring good news for us both.

Lots of luck and sticky babydust.

Txx
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Beauy,
Sorry to hear about your negative results.I am in exactly the same boat and just hope that AF doesn't rear her ugly head and that we get some good news at the end of the week.It's a total nightmare but we need to stay positive.Best of luck and loads of babydust to you xxxx
beauy
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject: thanx girls
Here's to 3 bfp atleast this week Very Happy willdefo be on here in the morning to see how you are all doing i'm sooooooooo excited for you all now.
I hate af n all her buddies she brings with her, here's hoping that she stays away from us for atleast the next 8 months, or in my case 26 1/2 weeks ( had my last 2 at 26-27 weeks)
Tc and keep me updated Donna
NICKY34
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Will do Donna.Am on an early shift tomorrow so will have to wait to hear everyone's news. Sad Hope AF stays away for all of us and we don't have to see her till at least 2009!!xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular