Trying to get pregnant and UTI

thirdchild
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 am 
Post subject: Trying to get pregnant and UTI
We have been trying to have a kid starting on 11/30, last period was 11/23. As of 12/4 in the morning, I have cloudly minty smelling pee. It hurt a small bit,and as the day goes on goes away. The same thing on 12/5, except for a bit of what felt like peroid cramps, and then a tiny bit of blood (not in the pee) but this was in the afternoon. I have never in 31 year spotted in the middle of the month. I am supposed to start period on the 21st of this month. So.. I am assuming I have a UTI?? I started drinking lots and lots of water, and that makes it easier to pee. Any ideas on what to do? Stop the baby making, and see what happenes? Help...
puss2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:59 pm 
Post subject: uti
hey there... if i was you go to ur gp. when i was pregnant with my first, i got a uti and it never went away... it came and went for 2 years lol. its better to get it treated efore you get pregnant as there is a small risk that it can cause a miscarriage or leave you infertile if it gets bad enough- my midwife told me that. abdominal pains and smelly wee indicate infection so i would advise seeing your gp for treatment, hope this helps. good luck 2 u Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular