need clinic info please......

Deebez
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 pm 
Post subject: need clinic info please......
Hi all

I am new to this site and have read about reversal which has given me hope to try for a child with my husband, we have been together for 13yrs and i was sterilised just before we met.
He has helped raise my two children as his own, but now their older wants his own child, i am 43yrs and he is 33yrs and to be honest i new this day would come, i just thought it would have been sooner.
Obviously time is not on my side, and have read about the clinic in cambridgeshire that some of you have used for key hole surgery. I would much appreciate the details of this clinic to get the ball rolling as key hole for me would be better, then i can sit back and start worrying about all the problems i could face. For now one baby step at a time.

Many thanks

Dee xxx
hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dee,

Sorry I can't help, I just wanted to wish you lots of luck.

Lisa
xx
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi honey and welcome to askbaby Very Happy
I had my reversal done in Augest this year at nuffield cost £4374 mine was open surgery not sure if they offer keyhole good luck if i can help in anyway pls ask
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chick,

I had mine done in July this year at the Claremont Hospital in sheffield £3150.00 that covered everything up to 10days private room, 28days icu if needed, drugs etc.... i know its a bit far but maybe worth shopping around...

take care

sharon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular