chest infection

ljstirling
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject: chest infection
my 12 month old has a chest infection and is on anticiotics, it started on thur n she started antibiotics on firday night but it doesn't seem to have got any better (although it not any worse) she choked up and her cough is really bad (it even made her sick on sat night) she had just got over a sickness bug a few weeks ago and now got this it seems as if she is getting everything right now.
is this normal to get loads at this age one after the other (she has just started nursery although only there two days) or is it not normal and how long should this chest infection last?
ljstirling
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject: hi everyone
can anyone help me out with this please also how long should a 13 month old sleep she is wanting to sleep 14 hours a day is this okay
Stitch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
My niece went through a stage just after starting nursery of being ill every few days with this virus and that. Once they get a bit older and have been exposed to these things they develop better immunity and so it will get better. We just need to learn to put up with coughs, fevers and snotty noses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular