Late AF but BFN!

ImogenJane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject: Late AF but BFN!
Hi Guys,

My normal cyle is short, 23 days. I should be due on on Monday but no sign of the witch yet. Did have some light brown (sorry if TMI) last week and though it may be due to implanation? I am always regular, so did a test this morning (clearblue digital) but it was a BGN? without sounding desperate, i have heard that some people don't get a positive week/s later? do you think i should wait a few days and then test again or maybe am not pregnant Crying or Very sad

Love and baby dust to you all xxxx
EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
You may have tested to early not sure , i had some negatives but left it another week then got positives goodluck to you xx
Bubsy
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
I would give it another bash in a couple of days! I am doing the same - due on Tues, tested negative and waiting til tomorrow to have another go. I have had no symptoms and no pre period pains either so i guess it can't hurt to stay hopeful!!!!
jenniclaire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Stay positive, test again in a few days or next week. I've heard that for some women they don't get a bfp until they're a fair few weeks a long, others get a bfp right away! If no af comes along, test every 3 or 4 days, or once a week!
I'm in the same scenario. I have quite a short cycle too - at first when I didn't get af I thought maybe my cycle was changing back to 28 days (I can be irregular like that sometimes), but I'm not on 30 days! Had a bfn but got quite a few symptoms so I'm staying positive and testing again next week!
Hope it goes well for you x
ImogenJane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject: Thanks
Thanks for you all replies, unfortunately the witch showed up today? but one good thing is that i think i have lengthened my cylces by 3 days, as they were only 23 days before. I have been taken vit b6. Thanks again for your kind comments. Fingers crossed for next month? i have been to see a homeopath this week, and she has give me a bit of hope. xxxx Glad you got your BFP!!! Congratulations!
ImogenJane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Hope you get your BFP soon too Jenni x Very Happy Lots of baby dust xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:05 pm