Trying for 2+ years

Leno
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:10 pm 
Post subject: Trying for 2+ years
Hi there ! I'm new to this forum and was just looking for some advice / encouragement.

Me and my husband have been ttc for almost 2 years now with no luck so far. This is our first attempt at trying for kids.
I am now on my 6th course of Clomiphene and have had good ovulation result the past twice and my husbands sperm analysis was also good. However, despite trying each night during the fertile period I still did not become pregnant. Which was very dissapointing as we felt we gave ourselves a good chance.

Has anyone else had similar experiences and can offer any encouragement or advice. As we are now beginning to worry a litlle.

Thank you for any help !
ja43118
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I am afraid I cant help - I dont know about these things - however, I am also quite new to the site and I know how horrible it can be when no-one replies.

All I can say is (prob the same as everyone else you speak to) - relax. I know it can be frustrating - but many people are in the same boat and we are all sending out lots of luck and love to everyone in the same boat as us.

Good luck and I hope things work for you soon,

JJx
Leno
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

Had an appointment with our consultant on Monday and he is still pretty optimistic that we will have some joy with the clomiphene. So will just have to keep our fingers crossed and as you say, relax !

Thanks again.
puss2
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
try having sex every 2-3 days through your fertile period this will help your husbands sperm count rebuild to a good amount. try to keep the intimacy as much as possible as a happy couple will make a happy mummyand daddy!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular