Pregnant with 2nd child

ToBeMomOfTwo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject: Pregnant with 2nd child
Hi Everyone,

My daughter is now 26 months and I have conceived for the second time. I am little worried, thinking that I might not able to give justice to either of them. Is the Gap ok? Also my daughter is very dominating. Please advice.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
every gap works if thats what suits u! my 2 have less than an 11 month age gap and both had the same amount of attention blah blah vlah, at the end of the day theyre both ur children so how could u love one more than the other?? also im pregnant with my third and there will be a 2 and a half year age gap which will be different but looking forward to it as both girls understand whats happening and looking forward to the baby!
caramumofmany
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
i have had varying age gaps between mine going from as far as 3 years down to 14 months the closer they are together the greater the bond they have my kids act like best of friends pretty much most of the time - i am sure your other child will learn to cope with having another bro or sis in the house you'll often find it will change there atitudes as well they will become more sharing and caring

hth

Cara mum to 5
Atana
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
There's two year and ten months between my children. I spent the whole of my second pregnancy worrying about how my eldest would be and if it was even possible for me to love another child as much as I loved him. But that all changed the night my second son was born. I fell in love at first sight and his big brother was fantastic with him. They're now aged 6 and 3 and are mostly good friends although the odd squabble crops up from time to time! I'm now wondering how they'll cope with baby number three and whether I can possible love another baby the way I love my two lovely boys.....
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

My son is 2 and a half, so abit of a bigger gap. but as theyre dad dont live with me hes a right mummies boy and dont like sharing me! i was so worried how he would be when my little girl came along, he was abit confused at first but now he is fine and he thinks of her as his baby as much as mine. If shes crys he goes up to her and says "oh dont cry baby whats the matter" and strokes her face, lol bless, its so sweet. he also helps me out gets her nappies etc for me. He can get abit jealous now and again, but he wouldnt be normal if he didnt.
Try not to worry about how your daughter will be she may surprise you. Just make sure you get her involved and give her attention too (not too much that shes plays on it though). Im sure she'll be fine.

lisa x
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 pm 
Post subject: pregnant with
hi hun i have 3 children unda 4 and they get on so well together i prefer them to be close in age i think its great im now ttc bubba num 4 they can keep each ova occupied
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular