so many problems!!

laydee
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:38 pm 
Post subject: so many problems!!
I have officially decided I hate hospitals. I went for my first scan last wednesday. they decided something was wrong. so i went back on thursday to have another scan to confirm it. Yep defo something wrong they tell me . So they send me 2 St Marys in manchester. Have another scan and guess what!!! nothin bluddi wrong. Who the hell do i believe. I was supposed to have a test to see if my baby has downs. but got advised against it. shud i feel guilty about thinkin it was for t he best if something was wrong and i had to abort my baby?? cuz i bluddi well do. for now i just have to wait and see. im sure this is too much stress for a 17 year old to be put through lol.
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
awww huny when i was 16 with my 1st child they told us something was wrong but we didnt worry and it turned out nothing was wrong and he was born happy and healthy.

i wud see what happens they told my fellas mum loads of times his sis had downs and she was born without downs his mum refused a termination 4 times.and his sister doesnt have any kind of illness.
try not to worry huny i know its hard.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
dont let them stress you out mate! when i was preggers with my daughter at 16, i had a 12 wk scan and they said her kidneys were too big and she had a big chance of downs...i didnt go through with the other tests and when she arrived everything was fine.... you just remember to keep yourself calm and ask lots of questions to your midwife, she wont mind you asking her.
good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and dont let them wind you up.
dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular