17 and preg again

mum2zander
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject: 17 and preg again
hi am 17 16 when i had my boy zander now 6 months,he was also born 6 weeks premmie,and am scared this bby might be earlier,the MV always sayed a would never go full term cos am only 5 ft lol

any advise ples?

:lol:
clarence1976
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject:
hi, don't know what to say to you really but i had my daughter when i was 20 and she was 9 wks early. now with this pregnancy i've been told different things by different people. i'm at hight risk but noone seems that bothered. i'm really worried cos it was touch and go with molly. but i'm gonna stop worrying so much cos its not really helping.

obviously we had them early for different reasons but just try and relax really. thats what i keep getting told and hopefully you'll be closely monitered.

sorry can't be more help claire xx
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 am 
Post subject:
hi,

first of all how do u feel about the pregnancy. was it planned?

i wudnt worry to much about having ur baby early ur midwife will be able to dicsuss that later on in the pregnancy.

JADE3108
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:07 pm 
Post subject: Re: 17 and preg again
mum2zander wrote:
hi am 17 16 when i had my boy zander now 6 months,he was also born 6 weeks premmie,and am scared this bby might be earlier,the MV always sayed a would never go full term cos am only 5 ft lol

any advise ples?

Laughing
hya i had my wee boy michael wen i was 2o and i 33wks pregnant again.im jst under 5ft and hav never been told that it would stop me going full term michael was only a week early so that cnt b true.they should be givin u more support if ur scared.ihad an emergency section wi michael then my scar burst days l8r im scared it will cos problems cos they want me 2 giv birth naturualy even tho my scar could burst again wen pushin.tell them 2 listen 2 u more i think younger mothers get ignored.good luck.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi jade. wen is ur due date?

u happy bout having natural labour or wud u rather have csection?

browneyes01
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi jade that's pretty scary to think that your scar from your c-section could tear while giving birth i never realized that could happen. I have three boys ages 14, 10 , 5 i had my first at 16 so i no what it is to have a baby at a young age, of all my babies he weighed the least amount at 6lbs 12oz, I've always wondered if that was because of my age and height at the time.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular