Evap line?

Blender
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject: Evap line?
I need some help...or reassurance, or whatever you have to offer.
I took a test this morning, 12 dpo. It was really early, and I was half asleep. It was first morning pee though. I did the test, set it on the counter, had a quick look, looked bfn, so I went back to bed. I got up about an hour later, and it had a faint pink line. Do you think it's an evap line? The test is supposed to take up to 10 minutes to confirm, but I didn't wait that long. I've been testing all week, and always have a bfn. I have had cramps all week, and sore bbs, which I never have before af. Af due to arrive tomorrow or the next day....
I took another test at lunch, and it was bfn.
I've had a faint line before, but I had left it for a few hours. It went away after another couple of hours. This time, it's still there, 9 hours later. Think it's still an evap line? Any one had any experience with this? I guess the only thing to do would be to either test again tomorrow or the next day with morning pee. Thoughts? Thanks!
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:37 pm 
Post subject: evap line
hi hun evap lines dont av any colour in them so its lokks like its a bfp since ur only 12dpo its still early i would test again in a few days and hopefully the line will be stronger do u want to post a pic on ere to av a look at it for u
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi i agree with bubbleworth evap lines dont have any colour at all if you can post us a pic let you know if not give it a few days and tst again using fmu good luck Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 am 
Post subject:
Thank you. I only have my phone to take a picture, so I'm not sure that will be clear enough. I guess I'll just wait and test in the next day or two. Thanks again! Vikki
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
BFN this morning, so must have been an evap line. Still don't have af yet though, it's due today or tomorrow. It doesn't feel like it's coming, which is strange. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again for your help! Vikki
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:02 pm 
Post subject: evap line
aww hun im soz it was a bfn i really hope u tested early and the witch stays away for u and u get a bfp gud luk hun
Blender
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Things will be however they will be. I wish we could just make things happen how we want them too! Try and try again, right?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular