Just dont feel pregnant!

Louisex2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am 
Post subject: Just dont feel pregnant!
Hi all,
Im not sure if this is gonna sound weird but I dont feel pregnant anymore! Im 10 weeks preg and had an early scan cos I was bleeding and my midwife said all was fine, even my partner reassured me he saw the heart beating. But my sickness has gone and I dont really feel that tired. I had my bookind appt at the midwifes yesterday but didnt say anything cos I felt silly. At least when I felt sick it helped me believe I was pregnant. Does anyone feel the same or is it just me going nuts?! Louise x
mrswolfbane
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
awww huny i kinda know that feeling but im still heaving at certain smells.im sure ur fine and its just another worry honestly try not to worry to much and and enjoy the fact ur hormones are on ur side taking away the sickness and sore boobs and tiredness cuz they come back later on
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Louise,
I am 11.3weeks and some days I feel just the way you described. My nausea went away almost completely at the start of last week and I just feel a bit like a fraud sometimes! I was the same as you with early bleeding and had two scans at 6 and 7 weeks where I saw a definite heartbeat and was told all was well. My husband and mum just keep telling me i'm being paranoid and to stop being so silly. I think as I was so reassured by the scans and extra attention and I had my booking appt really early at 5 weeks I am feeling like the gap inbetween 7-12 weeks is quite vast and as a first timer I don't know how bad we are meant to feel and if it's ok to feel quite well?!!!! Laughing
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and don't sound weird!!!
Let me know how you get on xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular