My First Pregnancy, too

LittleGem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 pm 
Post subject: My First Pregnancy, too
Hello everybody.I am 18 and went to see nurse last week as I hads missed 2 periods. Obviously I found out I was pregnant and was told I was about 9 weeks. It was a bit of a surprise to me, luckily I am in a steady relationship and boyfriend is very excited and supported. I told my parents the same day and was pleased to hear they would stick by our side. im going for my first midwife appointment tomorrow and i am extremely nervous. I have only just got used to the fact I am pregnant, but I have been getting funny period-like pains and I feel sick a lot of the time. Also, my stomach feels bloated and my boobs are very sore. I am basically asking you if all this is normal, because I am petrified something bad is going to happen, and its starting to ruin the excitement.

Thankyou guys, Gem.
westiedog1
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:44 pm 
Post subject: hi little gem
hi

its my first pregnancy too but im 25 and married so im a wee bit older than you lol

thats good that your parents are supporting you, i dont know what i would have done if not for my mum the last few weeks so you really need that help

i am 10 weeks and 2 days and i have been nauseas morning,noon and night, being sick quite a few times too, i also had that period type pain but apparently that is quite common in early pregnancy!

i had to go to the hosp today as i had some spotting and bad pain in my back but i had a scan and everything was fine also i have a urine infection so i got antibiotics but the midwife was great, it was great to see baby too even if he was tiny

congrats on your preg and keep in touch

xxx Razz
LittleGem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Everything went fine and i came home with lots of little books and stuff. Got to wait couple of weeks for my next appointments. Only problem being I dont drive and where i live the nearest big hospital is an hour away. Luckily I have some friends to call on but unfortunately I may not be able to get an ambulance up to the hospital, which means I will have to have everybody on stand-by.

Im glad all is ok with you westie. take care

gem
booter
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi littlegem, I'm glad your midwife appt went well and I hope she answered all your queries. One thing I have noticed throughout this, my first pregnancy, is that I was calling the midwife over the slightest thing, but they're great as they don't mind at all. I don't envy you feeling so sick, I felt utterley terrible until about week 10. But since then I've thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant. With a lttle way still to go I'm continuing to enjoy it but eager to see him now, only another 12 weeks to go. Good luck and I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I have
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:51 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya. im 18 to, but im single so im ganna need all the suport i can get. my mum and is mum as been great tho. i ask them everything lol. i hope things go ok 4 u . the worrying is normal i still worry lots about my lil darling im cing my baby today so carnt wait imsoooo excited xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular