white noise - a good tip!

RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject: white noise - a good tip!
Hi,

I wanted to share with you that I have noticed that my eight week old son sleeps much better when we have our dehumidifier on!

It makes a subtle whirring noise and does not disturb us as we are used to it. I was starting to despair as we have followed the core night method and things were not improving, however this combination has started to work slowly but surely....

Fingers crossed!
josmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject: bathroom fan good too
I found out that my baby will fall asleep to the bathroom ventilation fan on a day when I was desperate for a shower when my hubby was at work, so I placed him in the doorway in his moses basket and went to get ready, by the time I got undressed he was already asleep!!

I think the sound of running water also helps...soooo good when you really need a shower but don't want to leave your baby unattended. Easier to keep an eye on them when they're very new
FD
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I used white noise too, but I used a white noise CD which i was able to download onto my phone and ipod so it meant I could play it anywhere!!
I don't know what I would have done without it!

please vote in my poll under First Six Months section

You can find info on what it is and how white noise works at the link below:
www.calmsleepingbaby.com

FD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular