Depression

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject: Depression
I really feel like im depressed. My anxiety levels are through the roof, i am stressed out constantly about nothing, i am angry and moody all of the time. I get stressed if i can see crumbs on the rug, its getting ridiculous. I have not stopped crying all weekend. I just feel so alone, my boyfriend works 13 days 7 days a week, im always alone with Kaitlin. I dont have much family around here, and the ones i do have are so busy with their own lives there is no time for me. I have headaches and feel sick in the mornings and i wake up after 8hours sleep and feel as tho ive not been to bed.

Sometimes i feel i'd be better off not here, but i know i have to stop thinking like that. My little girl is the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning. im so scared of telling a doctor of HV incase they think im a bad mum, im not a bad mum i adore my daughter. I feel so weak for finally admitting this.

Has anyone else had this? i feel like im losing it x
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hay hun
Hope your doing ok, been feeling pretty much the same myself sometimes lately!!
Tisn't always bad with me just feel mega lonely and get so angry about stupid things. I think you should see ya gp if you would think it helps.
Good luck
Take care of yourself and little missus. Thank god we have them huh
x

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey how are you feeling today? Firstly you are not a bad mum! I completely understand how you feel, but think that you must talk to your GP if you think they could help.

I totally sympathise with the way you are feeling, for the past month I have been getting angry about everything that goes on, especially something small, its almost like I feel I'm loosing control of the things around me, often its things that I cant even influence. Like you I have no one around, but thankfully having a daughter that goes to school helps. It means that I have to go out and talk to people. It isn't easy being on your own with a baby, in fact is very hard work.

Am thinking of you and hope things get better soon. xxxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
I think I read in another post that you have been to the drs now, well done. I have periods when I feel the same, just so stressed and worried about everything. You are not a bad mum for feeling like this, it is perfectly normal.

Just wanted you to know, you're not alone. If you ever need to chat or just rant, you know where we all are.

Take care and chin up,

Love LD

bakedbean
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
Just wanted to add my voice to others and tell you that I have felt exactly the same on many occassions. It does not make you a bad Mum.
Just take each day as it comes.
Hope you are feeling Ok.
Bakedbean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular