Is this normal?

GSTAR
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:04 am 
Post subject: Is this normal?
Im around 12 weeks pregnant in my first pregnancy and my queasyness has dissappeared which I read can happen after the first trimester.
However, what is worrying me is that my sore breast have also gone and I am no longer tired. I am worried I am misscarrying or have misscarried, can anyone please advise?
lw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am 
Post subject:
i think this is normal + its why the second trimester is known to be the period of pregnancy whne a woman 'blooms'...enjoy it.

As long as you dont have any other worrying symptoms just relax.xxx
GSTAR
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks you have helped set my mind at ease Smile
DSG26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:00 am 
Post subject:
I must say, its really nice to feel more normal again, but because you are not feeling crook and of course you can't feel kicking yet, I must admit I had a few days were I was worrying if everything is alright.

If things are starting to go wrong, you will know about.
Just relex and enjoy the easy period as much as you can
mags451
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:24 am 
Post subject:
hi there, just to say that you shouldn't feel guilty about how you feel. every pregnancy is different and each one means change - who isn't apprehensive about change??? i'm 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child - a surprise definately. like you i know i am very priviliged to get pregnant but it still doesn't mean we can't be unsettled. i have loved being pregnant with my other 2 kids and i hope i enjoy this one as much. i just don't want this pregnancy to take anything away from my other 2 kids - does anyone know what i mean? it just takes getting used to that's all and you've always got people to talk to! Very Happy

take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular