20 Weeks Pregnant and felt no movement as yet!

Linz88
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:58 pm 
Post subject: 20 Weeks Pregnant and felt no movement as yet!
Hello,

I am 20 weeks pregnant today and my 20 weeks scan is tomorrow and I am very excited, I am quite small so I hardly look pregant but I do look like I have swallow a small football, but as yet I have felt no movement that I no of, is this normal.

Linz xx Very Happy
keekaboo
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi i was about 21 weeks when i felt my daughter move in my first pregnancy i guess its diff with every one! good luck at your 20 wk scan xx
cynthia7676
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:06 am 
Post subject:
I felt my baby move until my 22 weeks. In my ultrasound it showed how much it was moving but I did not feel a thing. It was moving so much the nurse could not tell me if it was a boy or a girl. Then last week I finally felt the small kicks now its non stop moving and kicking my bladder. My doctor said I was lucky not to feel the kicking early because then I would not be able to sleep. Well the baby takes a nap and then its playing soccer in my belly takes it after his dad. Its a wonderful feeling.....
Linz88
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks.

I finally felt my baby kicking Christmas Eve being then 21 weeks and since then it has been non -stop, its a strange feeling.

It has its bad and good days but the baby is very active and sometimes the kicks are very strong considering.x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular