Somebody can you help me??

chemobaby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:43 am 
Post subject: Somebody can you help me??
I was expecting when i was told i have breast cancer.We decided to keep the baby soo we have a chemobaby Caroline,now she is 4 months.=i had my right breast remouved and 4 chemoterapy in pregnancy=and i was induced 6 weeks earlier because i started my strongest chemo after delivery.I'm bottle feeding her and she doesn't eat weel...less than less.Before she was drinking 120ml every 4 hours and now maybe half of that,she is pushing out the nipple .i tried with other kind of nipple is not getting better.3 doctors told me she is ok but i am concerned about her...what can i do??
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!ELENA-CHEMOBABY'S MOM
weemitch
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject: Re: Somebody can you help me??
I am sorry i cannot help, but just wanted to say that you are really brave - well done x

chemobaby wrote:
I was expecting when i was told i have breast cancer.We decided to keep the baby soo we have a chemobaby Caroline,now she is 4 months.=i had my right breast remouved and 4 chemoterapy in pregnancy=and i was induced 6 weeks earlier because i started my strongest chemo after delivery.I'm bottle feeding her and she doesn't eat weel...less than less.Before she was drinking 120ml every 4 hours and now maybe half of that,she is pushing out the nipple .i tried with other kind of nipple is not getting better.3 doctors told me she is ok but i am concerned about her...what can i do??
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!ELENA-CHEMOBABY'S MOM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular